Java Developer AWS
Are you skilled Java Developer, who could join us in delivering the bold objectives required to keep us at the forefront of the payment industry. Team is growing, and needs your skills in working with cloud environments. You want to to learn and you have passion to explore the latest tools and technologies of our trade.
The Java DevOps Engineer is part of the team that develops and maintains our software as well as our infrastructure. We mainly develop in Java, but we also have services written in other languages.
It’s all about choosing the right language for the right purpose!
What we want You to be:
Curious, Persistent and Logical – a true techie who enjoys living by the code of your craft by developing elegant solutions for complex problems.
To succeed in this role You would have exp:
- 2 + years of Software Development experience - Java
- Cloud Infrastructure (AWS would be highly regarded)
- Knowledge of Python, Bash or similar language
- Competence in Linux systems
- A team player with good communication skills
Your Bonus Skills could be:
- You have worked within the financial sector or equivalent
- Good knowledge of application development using Agile and DevOps best practices
- Pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
What we Offer to You:
- A technically interesting and flexible work environment
- Freedom to own your work
- Competitive compensation and other prerequisites based on experience skills
- Plenty of room for personal growth
Do you want to be one of us, join our team, developing company? Take a new step and leave your application with CV as soon as possible! We wait for you eagerly.
We embrace the business model that we call Enfuce Open Business. It is in our DNA at Enfuce Financial Services. Enfuce Open Business is beyond Open Banking. It enables business eco-systems that go over industry borders. Where insurance, Finance, Teleoperators, FinTechs and other players can meet to gain new revenue streams and to grow their businesses. Instead of investing in developing in-house solutions that will eventually slow your business down with its legacy factors, companies can widen their portfolio with products and services with a system that is fast to market and highly scalable. www.enfuce.fi